Thank you to Hannah at The Catwing Has Landed for the tag! This tag was created by Beth at Beth In Boots and was inspired by the song from The Sound of Music. Continue reading “My Favorite Things Tag”
So today’s post is weird because I ended up spazzing and scheduling Alleyn Everlind’s interview today, except… I’ve already interviewed him. And since it’s already Wednesday and I didn’t feel like coming up with a different character to interview, I’m stealing the 7777 tag (with permission!) from Alexa over at Summer Snowflakes.
- Open WIP to the seventh page
- Scroll past the seventh line
- Copy the next seven paragraphs…. and paste them on your blog for THE WORLD to read
- Tag seven people!
I was chosen for this tag by Hallie Jenkins back in late March and totally missed it until last Wednesday when I was poking around my Twitter notifications. Oops.
Hallie is awesome and you should definitely go follow her blog. If you need any proof of her awesomeness just read the warning on her “About” page. (I was not bribed to say this with chocolate or books or any other form of compensation. ;) )
Q1: What books do you remember reading that kick-started your bookworm habit? Continue reading “Bookworm Q&A Tag”
I was just nominated for the Leibster Award by Kaylan over at No Two Paths. Her blog name was inspired by Robert Frost’s poem “The Road Not Taken,” and specifically these lines:
“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.”
That’s really cool.
Thanks for the nomination, Kaylan!
What is the Leibster Blog Award?
So, Hannah at Ink Blots and Coffee Stains didn’t really tag me for this, but she did say anyone who wanted to could do it (thank you for that :)), so I am.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy these totally amazing and spectacular rules onto your post
2. Smile and twirl in a circle and look at your favorite inspiring thing and take deep breaths as you prepare for my amazingness
3. Thank your gorgeous, lovely tagger
4. Tag five other bloggers (or more. or less. or none. just whatever you want.)
5. Have fun and be honest and answer all the questions (and feel free to add some of your own!) Continue reading “Inspire Me”