Guys, I’m starting a tag. Allie should also get credit, because a lot of the questions are hers and she was the one who gave me the idea to make this a tag, so it’s actually more her tag and I’m just getting it started. It’s a music tag, because music is amazing and we love music. Now to the rules… which I suppose I get to make up.
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their blog
- Share the tag graphic (I’ll leave a vertical version at the bottom of this post in case you prefer it to square)
- Link to the original blogs (i.e. Scribes & Archers and Of Rainy Days and Stardust Veins)
- Answer the questions (links to the songs are optional)
- Tag 5 bloggers and give them 10 questions to answer (or just pass on the questions you got)
1. What is your favorite song?
I listen to soooo much music. This is almost an impossible question to answer, but… I’m going to say Tiny Voice by Lexi Walker.
2. What song defines you as a person?
This is super difficult. Um… I relate a lot to The Altar and the Door by Casting Crowns and Waving Through a Window from Dear Evan Hansen.
3. What song defines who you want to be as a person?
There are soooooo many. Whatever and Live Out Loud by Steven Curtis Chapman (among others), Show Jesus, You Lead, and God Girl by Jamie Grace, Angel By Your Side and Hands of God by Francesca Battistelli… etc.
4. What song takes your breath away?
When I’m singing it? Time to Say Goodbye by Celtic Woman, most of the time. When listening… I can’t think of one.
5. What is your favorite song from a musical?
Waving Through a Window from Dear Evan Hansen, A Million Dreams, Come Alive, and The Other Side from The Greatest Showman, and Memory from Cats. (Seriously, I love music too much to answer more than a couple of these with only one song.)
6. What is song that you can’t help but love?
House Wren and Montana by Owl City.
7. What’s one song you can’t help but dance to?
Dancing Queen by ABBA or Footloose by Kenny Loggins.
8. What’s a song you can’t help but sing to?
All of them.
9. What is a song that reminds you of a book/series you love?
Cornerstone by Hillsong Worship has this one line–“My anchor holds within the veil”– that always makes me think of Dreamtreaders by Wayne Thomas Batson.
10. What is a song that makes you cry?
Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman and The Father’s Lullaby by a friend of mine. Christmas Shoes by Newsong also comes close a lot of times.
- Allie at Of Rainy Days and Stardust Veins
- Leila at Wildflowers and Cosmic Tea
- Gray at Writing Is Life
- Ruby at The Sea Calls Us Home
- Anna at Conscious Dreamers
I hope y’all enjoy this tag. I look forward to reading your answers! (Obviously if you don’t want to do the tag, it’s not an obligation.) What are a few of your favorite songs?