I was nominated for this tag by Hannah at The Catwing Has Landed. Thank you, Hannah!
*All asterisked links are BookShop affiliate links, which means if you buy through them I earn a commission at no extra expense to you. And BookShop is awesome because it supports independent U.S. bookstores! A double asterisk means it’s an Amazon affiliate link.
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you
- Link back to the creator of the tag- Jenna
- Tag at least five sweet other bloggers. ❤
- Add your own question to the end with your favorite treat. 😉 Let your nominees know that they should pick 7 questions out of all of them to do (but yours included). That way the tag won’t get super-duper long with people adding their questions. 🙂
1. Oreos – A book or series you couldn’t get enough of
The Terebinth Tree Chronicles* by Hannah Heath. But it’s present tense, not past tense. XD
2. Lollipops – A book you enjoyed as a little kid
The Boxcar Children.
3. Sour Patch Kids – A book that reading once was enough
The whole Divergent trilogy. They were kinda meh.
4. M&Ms – A really long series you liked
5. King-Sized Kit Kat – A really long book you liked
Inheritance* by Christopher Paolini. All 849 pages of it.
6. Three Musketeers – Your favorite trilogy
7. Gummy Bear – A retelling that you liked.
The Lunar Chronicles* by Marissa Meyer.
8. Sour Skittles – A book set in summer that you enjoyed
Chasing Jupiter* by Rachel Coker, one of my all-time favorites.