Two weeks ago, Jenna Terese did two character tags and left them partially open. I thought they looked cool, so I’ll be doing one this week and one next week, and I’m technically not stealing them. ;) And to make things challenging, I’ll only be using characters from The Masked Captain and The Mirror-Hunter Chronicles, since those are my two projects this month.
1. THERE ARE NO RULES.
2. Refer To Number 1.
3. There is one absolute rule: You MUST use your own characters (OCs) for this tag. (Brownie points if you add pictures of your characters.)
4. The Sorta Rule: Scream a huge thank you to whoever tagged you for this whilst treating them to a pizza dinner at your favorite pizza chain. (THANK YOU, JENNA. *sends over pizza*)
5. The Kinda Rule: Include This Link In The Post So That The Penny Can Read Everyone’s Answers To This Smol Strange Tag: https://asouthernbellewithstoriestotell.wordpress.com/2019/02/18/the-star-wars-character-tag-i-made-my-own-tag-halp/
6. The Rule That’s Not Really A Rule But It Would Be Great: Include the graphic and tag at least three Jedi or Sith Lords.
All of the images below are pulled from Pinterest and belong to whoever they belong to.
1. Who is your Obi-Wan Kenobi? (sassy, great mentor, but can be a bit strict)
Meet Kinley Charlton, from The Mirror-Hunter Chronicles. I’m not sure she’s a great mentor, but she’s got sassy and strict down pat.
2. Who’s your Leia Organa? (feisty, incredible comebacks, and does their own thing)
Rynn Aryon. No question. (Well okay, a little bit of a question, because Ilene from The Mirror-Hunter Chronicles tried to sneak in there. But Rynn wins.) She’s quite snarky, and I definitely think sneaking out of the castle, donning a disguise, and repairing the military without your father’s permission counts as “doing your own thing.”
3. Who’s your Finn? (overeager, adorable, a cinnamon roll)
Sophie Jade from The Mirror-Hunter Chronicles fits this to a T. (Please note the character actually has very blue eyes.)
4. Who’s your Padme? (kind, loving, but also kick-butt)
Issabelle Eckard, without a doubt. She’s a mom of seven, which means she has to be kick-butt just to keep up, and she’d do anything to protect her family. (Also, she makes really good pie.)
5. Who’s your Count Dooku? (deliciously evil, extra, and sick burns)
Eira Evanly, from The Mirror-Hunter Chronicles. She could easily earn “Drama Queen of the Year”.
6. Who’s your BB-8? (too cute, everyone loves them, can do no wrong)
Holland Eckard. He’s Issabelle’s five-year-old son, and he’s adorableeeeee. (Looking at my brother who’s the same age… Holland might be too perfect.)
7. Who’s your Yoda? (underestimated, extra, and wise)
Hayden Eckard isn’t extra (he’s kind of the opposite, actually), but he’s definitely underestimated and wiser than he looks. He’s one of those people who rarely talks, but when he does he gets everyone’s attention.
8. Who’s your Anakin Skywalker? (bratty, rebellious, whiny)
Rynn again. She gets better as the book goes on (unlike Anakin), but at the beginning of the book she’s definitely bratty. Not really whiny, but definitely bratty and rebellious.
9. Who’s your C3-PO? (always worrying, gives depressing information, constantly wailing)
Solem Anders from The Mirror-Hunter Chronicles. He’s quite the complainer, and considering he consistently comments on things going wrong… Yeah. He’s a good fit here.
10. Who’s your Luke Skywalker? (hero, has been through a lot, has their share of flaws)
Ilene Jade. Sarcastic, kick-butt, antisocial Ilene. You wouldn’t think she’s a hero at first (or maybe even further into the series…), definitely more of an antihero, but she’s got a better heart than she lets on.