Four months ago, I tagged Allie at Of Rainy Days and Stardust Veins for this pair of tags, and a few weeks ago she tagged me right back. I’m not sure if that’s in violation of the rules, but here we are. XD
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thanks, Allie.)
- Display your award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5 bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions.
- Let your nominees know they were nominated.
1. What is your favorite kind of tea?
Um… unsure. I had a really awesome black tea from a book box once. I think it was called Dragon’s Breath? But I have no idea what flavors it actually was, I just know it was really, really good. XD
2. If you had to get all dressed up (like, to the nines) to go to a fancy restaurant or event, would you?
Would I? Absolutely! I never have opportunities to get dressed up, so it would be super fun!
3. What is something you’re a secret fan of that you’re afraid to admit about?
Um… I don’t think I have anything I’m afraid to admit. I’m a little embarrassed to admit, though, that I like listening to boy bands (depending on the song). Including but not limited to The Jonas Brothers and OneDirection. ;P
4. Do you have a favorite music album? If so what and if not, why?
Favorite album? I guess probably Cinematic by Owl City. I don’t usually listen by album, but I was in my hyper-fixation stage with Owl City music when Cinematic came out and I listened to it straight through. And it has a lot of my favorite Owl City songs on it, so probably that one. :)
5. How do you take notes? Are they neat and tidy, colour coded by subject, or are the messy on-the-back-of-your-hand reminders, or perhaps you don’t take any?
None of the above? XD I do take notes, on occasion, but they’re… somewhere in between neat and tidy? They’re often in dark blue ink, because I saw something that said you remember things better if they’re written in blue ink. *shrugs* Don’t know if that’s true, but it doesn’t hurt. And they’re not super tidy, but they’re in order (to me). So… I don’t know. XD
6. If you were a book, what might the title be?
Dude, I can’t even put titles on stories I wrote. XD (Although, side note, I’m considering calling Calligraphy Guild Inkstained. Thoughts?)
I have no idea. XD
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. Thanks again, Allie.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
1. If you had to chose to go to either the distant past or distant future for one year, and when you came back no time had passed, which would you chose?
The past. Question, though: do I get to choose where? Geographically?
2. Who are your top three favourite YouTubers?
(In no particular order.)
- Brian Hull
- The Family Sowell
- Peter Hollens
3. Where would you go if you had an all-expense paid trip for a three-day weekend and what would you do there?
TENNESSEE. I think. But since it’s all-expenses-paid I’m second-guessing myself. I do really want to spend a bit of time in Tennessee and go to a Family Sowell show. But that’s a relatively doable thing even if all expenses aren’t paid. So maybe I’d go back to Biltmore, instead. Biltmore was awesome, and I would love to go back and explore the grounds more and just spend more time being there and meeting some new people and stuff. I think that would be super cool.
(When I went last time, I went on a guided walk of the grounds and one of the other people on the walk had tattoos on his arms that looked like they were in Hebrew, and I still regret not taking the chance to ask about them. :P)
4. If you could have anything, real or mythological, as a pet, what would it be?
You’re going to make me choose between a kitten and a miniature dragon??? D:
They actually have kind of a lot in common, come to think of it. XD Mini dragons (and wyverns, which would probably be my choice) are quite cat-like with their independence and mostly taking care of themselves. (Now, if you get a drake then it’s more like a cross between a cat and a dog and if you get an aphithere then it’s more like a cross between a bird and a dog, as far as behavior is concerned.)
I don’t knowwwww. D: Kittens are more snuggly, but if you have an indoor cat then you have to deal with cat hair and potty training. Wyverns are less prone to making messes, but they’re (often) more snarky and you can’t snuggle them very easily.
I don’t know. I choose both. XD
5. What’s something (or someone) you couldn’t stop loving if you tried?
…I’m just gonna ignore the parenthetical on this one, ’cause we don’t need to go there… *pushes the parenthetical out of the way* Although, y’know, God and my family are easy (and honest) answers to that. And my choir (*cue sadness, because I graduated this year and didn’t get a full final semester*).
Um… Music. Music kind of keeps me sane. XD I rarely go a day without listening to music, and it amazes me that there are people who can go a week or more without listening to music, lol.
6. What is one moment in your life time just stopped?
I don’t know if I’ve really had a moment like this? *tilts head* I’ve had little moments, usually with my youngest sister, where I realize time is passing and I kind of… slow down time, mentally, to appreciate the moment? If that makes any sense? XD But I can’t think of a time it felt like time stopped.
7. What’s a food or drink (or combination) you like that most people you know think is gross?
Most of my family doesn’t like sour cream. I learned this through baked potatoes, tacos, and a cheeseburger casserole recipe that called for sour cream. XD
8. Stripes or polka dots?
It depends? XD But I think probably polka dots.
9. What book is a book (or series) that you wish was longer?
I know there’s been one. I am one hundred percent certain. And I am drawing a complete blank. (Not counting a couple that I thought needed to be longer for structural reasons.) Maybe the 100 Cupboards series by N.D. Wilson? I don’t remember. :P
10. Was there ever a movie you were waiting for for a long time that when it finally came out it was a disappointment? Why was it?
Alita: Battle Angel. The first… 2/3rds of it, I think, were pretty good, but then the last section of it felt kind of rushed through and I wasn’t a fan of how they set up for a sequel. It didn’t feel like it had a satisfying ending.
11. What is your least favorite Disney or Pixar movie?
I’m not a huge fan of the Toy Story movies. I don’t know if they’re necessarily my least favorite, but they were what immediately came to mind.
New Liebster Questions:
1. What’s your favorite ancient myth and why?
2. What are your thoughts on conspiracy theories (as a group)?
3. What are three things you would do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
4. What’s something you have an irrational dislike of?
5. If you could go on a 3-day, all-expenses-paid trip, where would you go?
6. Who’s your favorite musical artist?
New Sunshine Questions:
1. What’s your favorite type of flower?
2. Do you play video games? If so, which is your favorite?
3. Have you ever mistaken an oatmeal raisin cookie for chocolate chip?
4. Are you currently procrastinating on something?
5. If flying cars existed, would you buy one? Why or why not?
6. What’s your least favorite book genre?
7. What are the top three books on your TBR?
8. What’s the last book you rated 5 stars?
9. If you could take a class on anything at all, what subject would you take?
10. If your life had a soundtrack, what songs would have played in the background today? (It’s acceptable to answer with whatever’s been stuck in your head rather than what makes logical sense. ;) )
11. Would you rather have a bunch of friends you can hang out with often but don’t talk to very often, or a few friends you talk to all the time but rarely get to see?
1. Eden at The Happy Hedgehog
2. Syberyah at atTAGirl
3. Ruby at The Sea Calls Us Home
4. Felicity at The Wonderous World Around Us
5. Elyra at Wandering to Find My Way Home
6. Evelyn at The Rain-Drenched Writer
7. Keturah at Keturah’s Korner
8. NC at Weird As Usual
9. Acacia at Acacia’s Story Corner
10. Alabama at Alabama Rose
11. You! If you want to steal one or both of these tags, go for it! :)