~ Link back to the Creator of the tag ( LITAFLAME.BLOG )
~ Answer the questions!
~ Have FUN!!!!
1. Describe your Birthday day!
It’s still early, but so far I’ve gotten a handful of birthday wishes, I’m wearing my favorite dress (and some new earrings that I really like), and I’ve had some amazing new tea that a friend of mine sent me. ^-^ And also my sister predicted that I’ll be killed by a catapult this year, but I’m sure that’s nothing to worry about this year.
2. How old are you turning?
18. *confetti* I have to be an official adult now and vote and stuff.
3. In your opinion, what’s one thing in all the world that makes everything better? (obviously the correct answer here is ice cream XD)
Ice cream is pretty awesome. But I think chocolate wins. Or maybe cheesecake. I’m really in the mood for cheesecake lately.
4. What’s one thing (don’t take this literally) that you couldn’t live without?
5. What’s your life’s motto?
Hm… It’s hard to pick one, because there are so many I could use. But I like the Peter Pan quote, “To live will be an awfully big adventure.”
6. Tell about a time in your life when you failed at something, but kept on trying.
Every time I didn’t finish a novel? Or… every time I’ve dropped the ball on my blog… Or… I don’t know. *shrugs* I can’t think of anything particularly huge or any specific… event? It’s just a bunch of ongoing things, lol.
7. If you could GIVE any gift – regardless of price or impossibility – to any one person, what would you give and who would you give it to?
I want to buy one of my friends a convertible. It’s a crazy wish. There’s no way it’ll actually happen. But he loves driving and adventures and… yeah. If I could, I’d buy him a convertible.
8. Cake, ice cream, pie, or candy?
9. Do you prefer surprises or knowing everything for your B-Day
Hm… I’m not sure. I like both. XD
10. Where do you see yourself in a year?
I honestly have no idea.
11. Looking into the far (FAR) future…what would you like to/plan to be doing? (career wise, etc.)
I want to get married, work in youth and music ministry, adopt teenagers, have that house everyone goes to when they need someplace to stay, be the person who always has an encouraging word, start a youth ministry training conference, and continue writing and editing.
12. Set one goal that you have to accomplish before your next Birthday!
Painting my bedroom. I’ve been wanting to paint it for years, I’ve been really wanting to paint it since… April-ish? And I haven’t gotten the paint for it yet. But I really, really want to paint my room sea green. (Currently, each wall is a different primary color, plus there’s a green one. It was originally the younger kids’ room, and I’m not a huge fan, lol.)
Thank you for the tag, Julia! It’s always super fun! ^-^