I was tagged for this… three months ago, and it managed to fall through the cracks and never get done. Because I’m an excellent blogger… But we’re here now! So let’s get into the tag. :)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog. (see above ^)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Thank you, Miranda, for tagging me!)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This was created by Okoto Enigmas)
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Nominate ten – twenty people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs/linking to their most recent posts.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
I’m not sure if it’s still my top favorite, but I’m still quite partial to my post about YA romances.
- What’s one genre you’d really like to try but haven’t yet? (Reading or writing)
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?
- What’s the most random thing you’ve ever studied?
- Would you rather have a lime green octopus with pink stripes or a bright yellow octopus with blue polka dots?
- What’s the most recent book you’ve read?
- Leila at Wildflowers & Cosmic Tea
- Allie at Of Rainy Days & Stardust Veins
- Syberyah at atTAGirl
- G.H. Mitchell at Stardust and Wanderlust
- Maple at Maple Quill Penning Magic
- Edna at Bleeding Ink
- Lavender at Always Write the Good Write
- Adria at The Works of Adria Avalon
- Kitty at Minds Unknown
- Winter at Waiting for Spring
- Mattie at The Blossoming Writer
- SJ at When Ice Sings and Stars Fall