Another Sunshine tag has come my way! This one is from Grace over at Gabbing with Grace, so thank you Grace. :)
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer all the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post.
1. What was your worst childhood experience?
Ummm… There was one time we were on vacation and I went down a water slide with my aunt and fell out of the inner tube at the end, which was really scary at the time. I… can’t think of much by way of negative childhood memories? XD
2. What was your first ever blog post?
Oh hey, I think I’ve answered this in another tag. To quote that post…
“My very first blog post was an itty-bitty review of Frozen. So small, in fact, that I can feature it here:
Yesterday, March 25th, I finally got to see Frozen. I liked that it had the right underlying message, true love is putting others’ needs before your own. I liked Anna because of her excitement and peppiness.
Elsa should have learned to control her powers rather than hide them. She could have done wonderful things if she had learned to control instead of conceal.
Part of the movie almost made me cry, I mean, poor Anna, she was separated from her sister when they had been best buddies, and they didn’t even tell her why, so she thought that Elsa didn’t like her anymore.”
3. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Officially, mint chocolate chip. Unofficially, we’d be here all day while I tried to decide. (Black cherry is really good, though.)
4. If you could be allergic to anything, what would it be?
This is a peculiar question. Um… I… can’t think of anything off the top of my head that wouldn’t make me consistently miserable. Maybe procrastination, so I wouldn’t do it so often? XD I don’t know.
5. What is your least favorite song ever?
Well… see… I have this awful habit of hating super catchy songs, so if I were to say I would probably get it stuck in my head (and yours, if you know it). So. Let’s just say it’s an Ed Sheeran song that was very popular a couple years ago but which is disgusting.
6. If you could meet any US president, living or dead, who would it be?
Either Washington or Reagan. Probably Reagan.
7. You have three wishes—but there’s a catch: you’re wishing for another person. Who and what would you wish for?
I’d wish for my mom.
- No more health issues
- A bigger house (including a huge space for our library) that’s fully paid for and comes with cleaning help
- A lifetime supply of dark chocolate Hershey kisses. XD
8. Can you sing the full lyrics of any song(s)? If so, what is it/are they?
*laughs* Are there any songs I’ve heard more than once that I can’t sing the full lyrics of? (Okay, “We Didn’t Start the Fire” is pretty tough.) Seriously, though, I memorize lyrics really quickly and sometimes by accident, so… I know lots of songs.
9. What do you want your mansion to look like in Heaven?
Probably a lot like I want my real-life future house to look. Wide open, welcoming, with lots of natural light and plants throughout. Always set up for guests. But also, I’d like to spend a lot of my time outside of that mansion, exploring the New Earth with limitless energy. :)
10. If you could change the course of any historical event, which one would it be and how would you change it?
This might be controversial, but… I’d change the ending of the Civil War and have the South win their secession.
11. You are given the choice to pick your dream spouse—from FICTION! Who will you be picking from any book, movie, TV show, etc.? Why them?
Too many options! If we lower it down to Christian characters that limits it significantly. But now I’m struggling to think of anyone. XD Ooh! Maybe Matthew from The Eleventh Hour by Michael Philips? He’s a sweetheart. Orrrr… *grins* You didn’t specify that it has to be a published book, which means I could marry one of my own characters, in which case Halder from The Masked Captain immediately comes to mind. He’s a (fantasy equivalent) Christian and a musician and storyteller, he’s a big brother (and part of a big family), he likes plants, he probably dances… OH WAIT. JEEVAN. I’ve literally said that if Jeevan actually existed I would marry him. XD XD Jeevan is from The Shades and the Elect and he’s essentially my ideal guy. Spontaneous, fun, but also grounded and able to take things seriously, always ready to lend a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on, would absolutely be a youth leader, also a musician, definitely dances even if he’s not good at it… Plus, his friend group is amazing and I’d love to be friends with all of those characters.
Okie doke. Now that I’ve gone on for way too long about my characters. XD The folks who get to answer this tag next!
- Allie at Of Rainy Days and Stardust Veins
- Bleu at Always Write the Good Write
- Maple at Maple Quill Penning Magic
- Farren at Paper & Quill
- Edna at Bleeding Ink
- Syberyah at atTAGirl
- Anyone who likes sunflowers
- Anyone who dislikes horror movies
- Anyone who has a playlist for every situation
- Anyone who has an overflowing email inbox
- Anyone whose favorite season is summer
- What’s your favorite song at the moment? Why do you like it?
- Favorite book at the moment?
- If you were sucked into the world of your current WIP, what would you do? How would you make a living? Which characters would you get to know?
- What book is tops on your TBR right now and why?
- What subjects are you fascinated with these days? What’s the latest fun fact you’ve learned on that topic?
- If you could go to any three places in the world, where would you go and in what order? What activities would be on your “must-do” list?
- If you could do anything with your hair for a day and have it go back to normal the next day, what would you do?
- What’s your favorite tea? (Or coffee, if you’re a weirdo who likes that bitter bean water.)
- If you were to grow one type of plant, what plant would you choose?
- Your thoughts on dancing?
- What’s your favorite summer activity?