I’ve been meaning to do this “tag” since it first came up in January, but I never managed to schedule it in. Today I’m very privileged to be participating in Project Inspire, a non-tag specifically created to encourage and inspire fellow writers, which is something I love being able to do. So without further ado… the rules. :) Continue reading “Project Inspire”
I snagged this tag from Catherine at The Rebelling Muse. Thanks for turning a blind eye while I stole it. ;)
This tag doesn’t actually appear to have any rules, so let’s get into it!
1. What book has been on your shelf the longest?
In total? Of my unread books? Of books I have read but not since I acquired them? Continue reading “The Nameless Book Tag”
I first did this tag in October 2017, then again in August 2018, and now I’ve been nominated a third time. (Since the questions are always different, I’m totally okay doing this tag/award multiple times. XD) Thanks, Odelia, for the nomination! :)
Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nominations.
Ask your nominees 11 questions. Continue reading “The Liebster Blog Award #3”
I was nominated for this tag by Hannah at The Catwing Has Landed. Thank you, Hannah!
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you
- Link back to the creator of the tag- Jenna
- Tag at least five sweet other bloggers. ❤
- Add your own question to the end with your favorite treat. 😉 Let your nominees know that they should pick 7 questions out of all of them to do (but yours included). That way the tag won’t get super-duper long with people adding their questions. 🙂
1. Oreos – A book or series you couldn’t get enough of
The Terebinth Tree Chronicles by Hannah Heath. But it’s present tense, not past tense. XD