This week’s theme is… anything! One of the suggestions was a playlist, which I thought would be fun, but my trilogy playlist is 10 1/2 hours long. So I pulled out the songs that fit The King’s Paladin, specifically, to share with you. The shortened playlist is still 3 hours, but a lot of that is instrumental, and I’ll only be sharing the lyrical songs here, along with brief descriptions of how I think they fit. Without further ado, the music! Continue reading “The Shared WIP Tag – Week 5: Bonus Party!”
Guys, I’m starting a tag. Allie should also get credit, because a lot of the questions are hers and she was the one who gave me the idea to make this a tag, so it’s actually more her tag and I’m just getting it started. It’s a music tag, because music is amazing and we love music. Now to the rules… which I suppose I get to make up.
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their blog
- Share the tag graphic (I’ll leave a vertical version at the bottom of this post in case you prefer it to square)
- Link to the original blogs (i.e. Scribes & Archers and Of Rainy Days and Stardust Veins)
- Answer the questions (links to the songs are optional)
- Tag 5 bloggers and give them 10 questions to answer (or just pass on the questions you got)
1. What is your favorite song? Continue reading “The Marvelous Music Tag”
Yep, we’re back to music. Because music is awesome, and it can actually be a really cool storytelling tool. Yes, this post is different than my “Music and Writing” post. That post was about listening to music while you write, while this one is about actually putting music in your writing and using it as a tool. It was also supposed to go up yesterday, but I got distracted by music while I was writing it and didn’t get it finished when I meant to and then forgot about it. Oops. But it’s here now, and only a day late, so I consider that something of a win, at least. Continue reading “Music In Writing”
“Ariel,” you say, “This is a writing blog. What are you doing talking about music?”
I know, I know. But I also love music, so you’ll just have to put up with me talking about it for a post or two. This post is about some of my favorite songs and artists and why they’re my favorite.
The topic of this post came about from the sermon before an all-nighter I went to Friday night. They were talking about teens being Continue reading “My Favorite Music”