Emma is the main character from my friend Mandy’s book Echoes, which is coming out on October 16th. I highly recommend it, because it’s awesome and her writing style is beautiful and you should totally read it. It’s just spectacular and I need to know what happens next! *coughs a bit sheepishly* Anyway, I should probably stop fangirling and get on to the actual interview… Continue reading “Guest Character Interview: Emma White”
Today’s interviewee is something of an anti-villain, but I kind of like her, and a significant portion of The King’s Paladin will probably be told from her point of view. Enjoy. :) Continue reading “Character Interview: Ismena Ivery”
I recently asked my sister to interview one of my characters, merely because this character is really interesting and complex and I was curious how she’d respond to the questions. I can tell you that almost none of these answers are entirely truthful, because of who she is, but it was interesting to see. My best friend also deserves credit for a few of the questions.
I plan on making character interviews a regular thing and choosing a character of mine at random to interview each day or week or however often I decide to do this. If you’d like to offer some questions, go ahead and leave those in the comments.
Now without further ado, here’s the interview with Clissa. Continue reading “Character Interview: Clissa Hiara”
So, Hannah at Ink Blots and Coffee Stains didn’t really tag me for this, but she did say anyone who wanted to could do it (thank you for that :)), so I am.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy these totally amazing and spectacular rules onto your post
2. Smile and twirl in a circle and look at your favorite inspiring thing and take deep breaths as you prepare for my amazingness
3. Thank your gorgeous, lovely tagger
4. Tag five other bloggers (or more. or less. or none. just whatever you want.)
5. Have fun and be honest and answer all the questions (and feel free to add some of your own!) Continue reading “Inspire Me”
I was nominated to do this challenge by my friend Dreamer, so thank you to her. :)
1. If you could invent a new method of delivering letters, what would it be?
Hmm. Sending them by mechanical griffins might be cool. I honestly have no idea.
2. Coffee or Tea? Or neither, if not both? Continue reading “Sunshine Blogger Award”