Well. I’m sure you’ve heard this many times already, but… it’s been a year. A crazy whirlwind of a year. It’s a little hard to believe it’ll finally be over in a few days, lol. But as I attempt to maintain hope for 2021, let’s spend some time focusing on what went well in 2020 and some things that could go well in 2021! Continue reading “2020 Wrap-Up and Goals for 2021”
I got sooo little writing done in October, as far as primary projects are concerned. I have, however, been able to focus on my Deseran worldbuilding a lot in the past couple weeks, which has been really fun. In fact, it’s been so fun that Continue reading “October 2020 Wrap-Up”
We’ve survived another month of 2020 and we’re one month closer to the monster year being over. So let’s look back on it, shall we?
August 22nd marked the completion of my Calligraphy Guild rewrite! Continue reading “August 2020 Wrap-Up”
It’s time for another pair of tags! This time, thanks are due to Felicity at The Wondrous World Around Us!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. Thanks again, Felicity!
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
1. What was the most interesting quirk that you ever gave to a character you created? Continue reading “The Liebster Award #8 and Sunshine Blogger Award #5”
I was tagged for this… three months ago, and it managed to fall through the cracks and never get done. Because I’m an excellent blogger… But we’re here now! So let’s get into the tag. :)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog. (see above ^)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Thank you, Miranda, for tagging me!)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This was created by Okoto Enigmas)
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Nominate ten – twenty people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs/linking to their most recent posts.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).