Hello, everyone! I’m back from my hiatus (more or less, at least), and looking to prep for my two-year blogiversary post. I have three questions for you:
1. What do YOU want to see in my two-year blogiversary post?
2. What are your assumptions about me? (FYI, I’m very hard to offend, so don’t be shy.)
3. Do you have any questions about me, my writing, the blog, etc. that you’d like me to answer?
I want to make the post fun for you, so please let me know down in the comments what you’d like to see. :)
6 thoughts on “Return from Hiatus”
Yay, you’re back! :) I hope your hiatus was good!
(Ooo, is a vlog at all possible? ;) #kindaobsessedwithvlogs)
1. Do you have a favorite TV show?
2. What was the most recent book you bought?
3. What three fictional characters would fit your personality?
4. Do you bullet journal?
– You don’t talk about your writing that much off the Internet.
– You like instrumental tracks.
It was! It was super busy and I’m ready to about take a week-long nap, but it was good. XD
Unfortunately I can’t do a vlog, for multiple reasons, but if I could I would definitely consider it. I think that would be super fun. Maybe for my next blogiversary that’ll be an option. :)
Ooh, these are fun! :D
Hey, glad you’re back!!!
Do you find it more awkward to talk about your blog or your books?
If you could have one of your books made into a movie/series, which one would you pick first?
Ooh, I really like these!
Yay!! :D Welcome back!
My assumptions about you… Hmm.
1. You prefer dark chocolate over milk
2. You are an only child (or at least the youngest)
3. You once wrote a story about a princess kidnapped by a dragon
I don’t know. XD
1, Which of your characters would you most want to meet in real life?
2. If one of your characters had to haunt you for a week, which would you prefer it to be? Which one would you not want it to be?
3. What is one story you started and wish you had finished? One you finished and wish never existed?
4. Which of your character would you want to be when you grow up and why?
5. What is your favorite fandom?
6. Would you rather explain the premise of your WIP to a friend, a mere acquaintance, or a complete stranger?
I laughed out loud at one of your assumptions. XD The other two, though, aren’t too far off. ;)
Ooh, these are really cool questions!