I was nominated to do this challenge by my friend Dreamer, so thank you to her. :)
1. If you could invent a new method of delivering letters, what would it be?
Hmm. Sending them by mechanical griffins might be cool. I honestly have no idea.
2. Coffee or Tea? Or neither, if not both?
Tea. I can’t stand the taste of coffee. But I like iced sweet tea a lot better than hot tea. And as for hot drinks, my favorite is hot chocolate. :)
3. Favorite holiday of the year?
Christmas. It’s Jesus’ birthday, and on top of that I love giving gifts.
4. If asked to pick between Star Wars and Star Trek, which would you choose?
This is another tough one. Probably Star Wars, but this is like picking between apples and oranges. They’re similar and yet so not.
5. Physical books or Kindle/Nook?
Physical books. Always. And preferably paperback. Kindle books are nice enough, but I tend to forget about them because when I’m on my tablet I’m generally on it for a certain purpose. And the feel of a physical book in your hand is always better.
6. If you found yourself in Victorian England, what would your reaction be?
Probably something along the lines of, “Ugh. Corsets.” But I can’t say for sure.
7. Has a movie or book ever made you cry? Either from laughter or sadness.
No, but a couple have come close. There have been two character deaths that I choked up on, if that counts, and the ending of Atlantis Rising almost made me cry, but I’ve never actually cried at a book or a movie.
8. Quick! Aliens are attacking, what’s your first move?
Panic, probably. And then go protect my younger siblings.
9. Favorite pizza topping?
Italian sausage, ham, bacon, and black olives.
10. Do you have a “hidden” talent that can surprise new acquaintances?
Not that I know of. Although being able to sing a high G has surprised someone before.
11. What is the function of a rubber duck?
And now my nominees, and since I can’t think of anyone I haven’t already nominated for something, how about… Anyone who can sing a high G, anyone who has heard of Wayne Thomas Batson, or anyone who wants to answer the following questions:
- Pink or blue?
- What book have you most wanted to throw at a wall?
- Favorite video game?
- What state would you most like to visit and why?
- What is your favorite kind of shoe?
- What mythical creature is your favorite?
- Wristwatches or pocket watches?
- Favorite book character?
- What is your favorite kind of cake?
- How many U.S. presidents can you name?
- Where is your favorite place to visit?
Some of these are really lame since I was coming up with them on the spot, but oh well. Have fun!